So now that I am unemployed (and YES, it's all it's cracked up to be), my days are spent doing unexciting things like Christmas shopping, applying for school next year, and getting all my shots.
My left arm is now pretty much paralyzed after receiving every immunization known to man, but at least it was entertaining - the doctor insisted on talking about chimpanzees, the style quotient of my mother's shirt, and how I really shouldn't go near the Cambodian border. I was kind of hoping a little more attention might be paid to how much liquid was filling the needles he'd be sticking in my arm.
Anyway, I will be writing on this thing after I arrive in Africa, so check back after the 19th of Jan. or so.
Until then, I will say again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haven't you left yet?
Hey nomes:
figure this is the easiest way to say howdy and doody and all of that jazz. hope ur flights went good and u arent in siberia or worse. Was it long? I mean in the sense of being longer then it should have been. Too hot for you? i dont see how that can be but I know it does happen at least for a few days. You left at the perfect time in sense of weather, snow snow snow. SKIING!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo. whatever I can do to take my mind off of you. sigh. lol
do post soon so i know ur alive. D
Ok, so the initial post was a bit early... I was just anticipating my utter isolation (unless you consider donkeys as central to being connected to civilization. Then I was extremely not isolated).
Emily, please, don't let the pain of missing me allow you to get too cranky.
Dave - skiing is good, but sun and warmth and beautiful hills are lovely too!! So are fresh mangoes.... mmmmm. Say hi to the slopes for me.
Post a Comment